Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker for Toddlers (9mths to 3yo) 70 Songs & Interactive Play Panels
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby's learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more! Requires 2 AA batteries (included). Intended for babies and toddlers from 9 months to 3 years old.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel;
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
- Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
From Sitting to Standing
Get ready to walk. Little ones can play with the detachable activity panel on the floor while discovering animals, colors, music, shapes and numbers. Attach the panel to the walker as babies grow and they’ll continue to learn as they move along.
Five keys play musical notes and encourage play.
Motor Skills Development
Spinning rollers, turning gears, shape sorters and light-up buttons develop motor skills.
Removable Activity Panel
The colorful, interactive panel can be removed from the walker for floor-play fun.
Pretend telephone enhances role-play fun.