Hexagon Honeycomb Shaped Garden DIY Plastic Path Maker Mold Manually Paving Courtyard Stone Road Cement Brick Mold Auxiliary Tools - 4 Designs
DIY garden paving pavement mold / stepping stone path walk maker reusable mould.
Shape 1: Hexagon-Honeybomb L [NO LONGER IN STOCK]
Size: 36cm x 36cm x 4cm / 14.17" x 14.17" x 1.57" (L x W x H)
Shape 2: Hexagon-Honeybomb M
Size: 30cm x 30cm x 4cm / 11.4”x11.4”x1.57”
1. Used for a custom walkway, path, patio or courtyard creating.
2. Can be used for many times.
3. Easy to use.
- Remove 1 inch of top soil, and level the mold before filling with concrete. (The removed soil can be used to fill open spaces on sides after walk has set up.)
- Mix concrete and add sufficient water to it. Mix thoroughly until plastic-like consistency is achieved.
- Shovel or trowel to fill each mold cavity to the surface of the mold. Pat and smooth the surface with a trowel.
- Remove the mold promptly, and smooth the concrete edges with a trowel.
- Place the mold adjacent to the completed section and continue this process until your project is completed.
- You can decorate the gaps with things you like, such as cobbles, seeds and grout etc.